Thursday, January 1, 2009

Testimonials



“ I like the intelligent discussion of religion as a whole. It has really opened up my eyes to the practical Islamic approach in life”
-Rizal Yatim-
-Petronas-

"By far this was the best fusion of cultures and most practical Muslim Youth Organization I have witnessed in Malaysia"
-Suraya-
-TV3 presenter

"I enjoyed the supportive, friendly and helpful sisterhood bond that they have. Looking forward for their future sessions"
-Grace-
-Fashion Designer-

"YMP is refreshingly hopeful because it showed me to the real and bigger picture of Islam"
-Maylin-
-CIMB Bank-

"Fit for young people living in challenging times"
-Johan Ahmad Kamil-
-Entrepreneur-

"You can be who you are."
-Asma’ Nasar-
-Elle Magazine-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes